Register: OCT/31/2018, Submit: NOV/03/2018, Eligibility: Architecture students, young architects – less than 3 years after graduation; individually, (multidisciplinary) teams (architect, engineer, landscaper, etc.), Fee: 60 EUR (AUG/15 – SEP/30/2018), 80 EUR (OCT/01 – OCT/15/2018), 100 EUR (OCT/16 – OCT/31/2018), Awards: 1st Prize 1,500 EUR + construction, 2nd Prize 1,000 EUR, 3rd Prize 500 EUR, 10 Honorable Mentions; + all rewarded: publication ARCHsharing
Paraguay is a country located in the heart of South America, surrounded by three countries: Argentina to the South West, Bolivia to the North and Brazil towards the East. Its territory is subdivided into 17 departments. Its capital city is Asunción. It is the fifth smallest and fourth least populous country in South America, with a total population of 8 million. About 95% of Paraguayans are of mixed ancestry (Spanish and indigenous) and the remaining 5% are descendants of European immigrants.